Two readers have asked Kang Rohman; how to create free advertisement blog in blogger? After Kang Rohman observed the example of such blog, Kang Rohman felt it easy to create such a blog. After through any trial, Kang Rohman Finally has finished creating free advertisement in Blogger. Do you want to know more the trick? Follow the complete discussion below.
How does this free advertisement blog work? The owner of this blog provides message form to fill out by visitors of the blog, the content of the message will automatically be posted and displayed on the blog; so how to create such blog?
In Blogger, to publish posts, you will have some alternatives, directly write on post editor in blogger, by using the third party such as Windows Live Writer, wbloggar, scribe fire and many others. Besides that, you can also post by email. With this alternative of email, we can create a blog for automatic posts.
Another thing that you should consider is a tool that can send message automatically to the email address, and it must be refereed to Contact Form, as you know that this contact form can deliver messages to our email. Are you still confused? Make it clearer by following below steps.
- Create a new blog
To apply what I have explained above, please create a new special blog of free advertisement media.
- Setting Email in blogger
We have to create a unique email address for such blog, below are the steps:
- Login to Blogger with your ID
- Click Settings
- Click Email tab. Find the words Mail-to-Blogger Address and fill the box beside those words with your own words e.g. myads. Give the sign to radio button beside the words Publish Emails Immediately, and click SAVE SETTINGS. Look at the illustration:
- In the illustration, you can see that my address will be Templateforyou.firstname.lastname@example.org. Record the email address to be used later (the email address you have created)
Create a contact form
To create contact form, you can use any providers on the internet such as http://www.zoho.com, http://www.emailmeform.com, http://kontactr.com and many more. Kang Rohman have discussed at http://www.emailmeform.com that you can read at the article Making a contact form. Please read the article anymore, because Kang Rohman won’t discuss it again.
One to be noted that when you create contact form at http://www.emailmeform.com, when you fill out the form: Recipients Emails, you should fill it with email address in Blogger that we have created, as an example of this discussion is: Templateforyou.email@example.com.
- Install Script of contact form in Blogger
Now I assume that you have created email address in Blogger and have has Script of contact form to be installed in Blogger. Below are the steps to install it:
- Login to Blogger
- Click Layout
- Click Page Element.
- Click Add a Gadget
- Copy and paste script of contact form you have. Click SAVE
- Move or Drag element (gadget) you have just made to the desired place (it would be better above post element)
- Click SAVE
To be in fact, it is very easy to create a free advertisement blog in blogger, right? To see the example of that blog, you can observe this blog http://netvertisement.blogspot.com.
Do you want to try? Just Do it!
Reviewer: Rohman - ItemReviewed: How to create Free Advertisement Blog in Blogger Rating: 5 Description: How to create Free Advertisement Blog in Blogger